Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ladder Moderators Recruitment

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

Ladder Moderators Recruitment Empty
PostSubject: Ladder Moderators Recruitment   Ladder Moderators Recruitment EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:25 pm

The new ladder tournaments of LeGaCy are now under way. However, we are in need of Ladder moderators to make sure nobody is cheating and that every match in the ladders are recorded and are legit. If you have any other questions contact me on xfire. If you would like to try to become a mod just reply and tell me why "you" would be fit as a ladder moderator. We need 5 of them. Good luck and safe shootin Smile
Back to top Go down
https://legacyhome.forumotion.com
Gonzo

Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Moderators Recruitment   Ladder Moderators Recruitment EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 7:55 pm

I would be fitting as a mod because I'm very active, and will be even more active in-game during the ladder, also I take a ton of screenies, so there will be proof.
Back to top Go down
http://xfire.com/profile/kingcyanide18

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Moderators Recruitment   Ladder Moderators Recruitment EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:02 pm

Meeeee

Hell i need to explain why? Im the second most active member in this clan and im in game alot. Hell i suggested the ladder idea.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Moderators Recruitment   Ladder Moderators Recruitment EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 8:23 pm

Me too.
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Moderators Recruitment   Ladder Moderators Recruitment EmptySun Apr 03, 2011 9:35 pm

3 moderators chosen Pariah, Kermit, and Gonzo - 2 spots left.
Back to top Go down
https://legacyhome.forumotion.com
DueCe/Kronos
DueCe/Kronos

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Moderators Recruitment   Ladder Moderators Recruitment EmptyMon Apr 04, 2011 3:16 pm

Not me Razz
Back to top Go down
».Wølf.«™
».Wølf.«™

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Moderators Recruitment   Ladder Moderators Recruitment EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:00 am

i'll be one, my ping usually sucks dick so it would be better if i watched and moderated tongue
Back to top Go down
BLøøл™
BLøøл™

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Moderators Recruitment   Ladder Moderators Recruitment EmptyWed Apr 06, 2011 12:05 am

Meh i could be... If you let me
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ladder Moderators Recruitment   Ladder Moderators Recruitment Empty

Back to top Go down

Ladder Moderators Recruitment
Page 1 of 1