Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Role Playing Thread

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
RainBowz

RainBowz

Role Playing Thread Empty
PostSubject: Role Playing Thread   Role Playing Thread EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 6:24 am

So here you just mess around. We (not me cause I'm not in clan) will play king of the hill (a form) suppose you were on a hill, then i said, "i pull out my RPG-7 and you fly onto the moon." Then just keep on going. There is no limit's,no death's, just have fun and mess around.

I build a hill out of Random's drug stash. I get so high that i think I'm in the Bahama's (I'm in a nuclear reactor 1 mile away from the hill) And i fall into the plutonium uranium mix and die........

Have fun.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Thread   Role Playing Thread EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 9:36 am

I whip out my 23 inch penis and rape this thread to death with a single, violent thrust of my abdomen.

Game over.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Thread   Role Playing Thread EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 10:14 am

I lol'd
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Thread   Role Playing Thread EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 11:15 am

Pariah wrote:
I whip out my 23 inch penis and rape this thread to death with a single, violent thrust of my abdomen.

Game over.

OWWW
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Thread   Role Playing Thread EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 12:37 pm

Pariah wrote:

Game over.

I believe you mean nanometers...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Thread   Role Playing Thread EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 2:38 pm

Kermit wrote:
Pariah wrote:

Game over.

Macometers*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Thread   Role Playing Thread EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 3:13 pm

Pariah wrote:
Kermit wrote:
Pariah wrote:

Game over.

Macometers*

Nope
Back to top Go down
».Wølf.«™
».Wølf.«™

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Thread   Role Playing Thread EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:48 pm

you mean yoctometers
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Thread   Role Playing Thread EmptyWed Apr 20, 2011 5:56 pm

what the hell are those?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role Playing Thread   Role Playing Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Role Playing Thread
Page 1 of 1