Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

It's been fun....

Go down 
+7
Aqua™
Gonzo
Fluffers
Filtr™
Skrillex
BLøøл™
Prestige
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:04 pm

Well guys its been fun, and i had alot of fun times with you guys.
Great clan, Great matches, Great people

Im moving on and leaving legacy, id rather not post something really long because you guys would just argue with me about it, and im not changing my mind.

Ill miss you guys <3

And please, Blood, blackice, gonzo, etc. I please ask that just cus i left, doesnt mean you guys should. I want you guys to stay and make legacy better. Goodbye <3

EDIT: ill still be around on the forums, doing sigs for you guys if you will still let me.
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:18 pm

<3. it was nice knowing u man. u will always be remembered
Back to top Go down
BLøøл™
BLøøл™

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:25 pm

MUDA FUCKER!!!! WTF HAPPEN TO OUR DEAL!!!?!?!?!!?!??!?!
Sad ;( Sad Sad
DONT GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IMA WHOOP YOUR (Hiny) DUDE -.-
DONT GO IMA MISS YOU ALOT!!!!!!!!!!!! Sad((((((((((((((((((
</3 Sad(
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Peace Kermit, w/e you do is your decision, but no respect here anymore bro, gl with your life.
Back to top Go down
https://legacyhome.forumotion.com

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:36 pm

RanÐømñÈss™ - leader wrote:
Peace Kermit, w/e you do is your decision, but no respect here anymore bro, gl with your life.

I get no respect? for leaving a clan? i thought our friendship was better then that, apparently not.
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:41 pm

I respect your decision, but the way you did it I have no respect. We're still friends though.
Back to top Go down

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:44 pm

I respect your decision, but the way you did it I have no respect. We're still friends though.

Well i talked to you about how i felt BEFORE i left, so its not like it came as a suprise at all.
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 9:47 pm

First of all, on the day you left in a period time of less then 1 hour is a warning? (Yah sure it is) Naah bro, and it isn't even that you left. But the fact of why/how is the issue with meh.
Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:06 pm

No, Kermit. Sad gl man. Divine Legendz needs a new leader then I guess. XP
Back to top Go down

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:07 pm

Well, idk what you mean random but whatever it is i apologize.

and thanks filtr <3
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:09 pm

Sorry for probably sounding like an (Hiny) on this, but, apology not accepted bro, sorry. Again good luck with ya other clan and stuff. Hope you won't be a stranger to us though.
Back to top Go down

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:22 pm

Sorry for probably sounding like an (Hiny) on this, but, apology not accepted bro, sorry. Again good luck with ya other clan and stuff. Hope you won't be a stranger to us though.

Meh... well i guess their is nothing more I can say then... =/
Back to top Go down
Fluffers
Fluffers

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:26 pm

bai u smeelly noob Very Happy lolz still <3 u lolz me explained this on xfire
TY for leaving helped a lot Very Happy

still awsomerest friends
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyThu Apr 21, 2011 10:28 pm

wonder who our new sqd ldr goonnnnna be
Back to top Go down
Gonzo

Gonzo

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:01 am

Kermit wrote:
Well guys its been fun, and i had alot of fun times with you guys.
Great clan, Great matches, Great people

Im moving on and leaving legacy, id rather not post something really long because you guys would just argue with me about it, and im not changing my mind.

Ill miss you guys <3

And please, Blood, blackice, gonzo, etc. I please ask that just cus i left, doesnt mean you guys should. I want you guys to stay and make legacy better. Goodbye <3

EDIT: ill still be around on the forums, doing sigs for you guys if you will still let me.
LeGaCy's going to die soon now, and you know it.
Back to top Go down
http://xfire.com/profile/kingcyanide18
Aqua™
Aqua™

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 7:52 am

Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:42 am

But LeGaCy can't die... It's been going for a long time with SoL and now LeGaCy. We can't let it die guys. Sad
Back to top Go down
Aqua™
Aqua™

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:58 am

It seems LeGaCy might die though I looked through the post
and everyone is leaving and it seems though it might but we can't
say that for sure just make sure you have atleast a app
most of the time and LeGaCy's chance of dying will decrease.
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 9:46 am

legacy will survive we will have more apps
Back to top Go down
Fluffers
Fluffers

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:42 am

listen you noobs Words of wisdom from the amazing fwuffzor

Legacy will only die if you noobs keep making posts saying it might. It puts the clan into a spot of panic. Gonzo your post has done just that.

Trust me, the only ones leaving are over kermit and the app flight. It was either them or me anyways so.... (you guys would have probubly chose them over me but idc)

Legacy will live becuz we have fun together, and now there is a clan we can actually scrim giving us a reason to play again.

If you leave now you will generate a reason to leave that there wasnt to begin with.

We have a great leader RANDOMNESS , me doesnt say it to him but he is the best leader ive ever had and he is devoted to this clan. Even if something happens soon that makes him unable to play repcom he still wants to help the clan by giving it the same leadership.

With a great leader and a fun group of people we can never die unless you feel the urge to leave and be a follower to a cause that doesnt exist.

Fwuffzor has spoken
Back to top Go down

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:52 am

Fluffers wrote:
listen you noobs Words of wisdom from the amazing fwuffzor

Legacy will only die if you noobs keep making posts saying it might. It puts the clan into a spot of panic. Gonzo your post has done just that.

Trust me, the only ones leaving are over kermit and the app flight. It was either them or me anyways so.... (you guys would have probubly chose them over me but idc)

Legacy will live becuz we have fun together, and now there is a clan we can actually scrim giving us a reason to play again.

If you leave now you will generate a reason to leave that there wasnt to begin with.

We have a great leader RANDOMNESS , me doesnt say it to him but he is the best leader ive ever had and he is devoted to this clan. Even if something happens soon that makes him unable to play repcom he still wants to help the clan by giving it the same leadership.

With a great leader and a fun group of people we can never die unless you feel the urge to leave and be a follower to a cause that doesnt exist.

Fwuffzor has spoken

Fluffy can be intelligent when she wants to Razz
Back to top Go down
black_ice
black_ice

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 1:47 pm

the (naughty word)??! noo D:

that sucks man Razz its cool though. im sorry to see you leave, but i respect your decision. <3 gl with rnr Very Happy
we still see eachother in game tho! what are you going bye now? you going by offline? thats what your xfire is i think. <3 forever and for always lol

and no legacy will not die lol. one person leaving does not mean the clan will collapse Razz
Back to top Go down
Hillbilly
Hillbilly

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 2:47 pm

I have watched this clan for a long time. I have seen this clan endure things that other clans have fallen at just the site of, even if it was just by a few people it still survived. I don't think its going anywhere soon.

Hillbilly
Back to top Go down
Gonzo

Gonzo

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 3:35 pm

Fluffers wrote:
It puts the clan into a spot of panic. Gonzo your post has done just that.
You're welcome
Back to top Go down
http://xfire.com/profile/kingcyanide18
DueCe/Kronos
DueCe/Kronos

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 4:02 pm

Peace out bro and gl with with whatever u do
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

It's been fun.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: It's been fun....   It's been fun.... Empty

Back to top Go down

It's been fun....
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: General discussions :: Announcements-
Jump to: