Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

RESPECT. ABOUT THE IP SERVER.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
black_ice
black_ice

RESPECT. ABOUT THE IP SERVER. Empty
PostSubject: RESPECT. ABOUT THE IP SERVER.   RESPECT. ABOUT THE IP SERVER. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:41 am

ok now guys. so. idk what clan mr. repcom is in, or what clan this server belongs to or whatever, but if someone asks you nicely to leave or spec, and you have already been playing there for a while, then LEAVE OR SPEC. xD it gives the clan a bad reputation if you stay even after they ask you. its not a big deal. they wont be there forever, so you can come back later. everyone take turns Razz ive heard alot of people say that the server is rnr's so i guess i will believe that unless i am told otherwise.

thank you.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT. ABOUT THE IP SERVER.   RESPECT. ABOUT THE IP SERVER. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:01 am

black_ice wrote:
ok now guys. so. idk what clan mr. repcom is in, or what clan this server belongs to or whatever, but if someone asks you nicely to leave or spec, and you have already been playing there for a while, then LEAVE OR SPEC. xD it gives the clan a bad reputation if you stay even after they ask you. its not a big deal. they wont be there forever, so you can come back later. everyone take turns Razz ive heard alot of people say that the server is rnr's so i guess i will believe that unless i am told otherwise.

thank you.

Ill try to make it so its fair for you guys as well and you guys get your playing time in, and just xfire me if you need a map change or somones giving you trouble.

Please I ask that you dont't spam the ip in public servers.
Back to top Go down
Fluffers
Fluffers

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT. ABOUT THE IP SERVER.   RESPECT. ABOUT THE IP SERVER. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:14 am

last time we were trying to play dom joined and refused to leave

he is such a
noob
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT. ABOUT THE IP SERVER.   RESPECT. ABOUT THE IP SERVER. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 1:59 pm

yeah i have left/spec but i only have the ip cuz random gave it to me =P
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT. ABOUT THE IP SERVER.   RESPECT. ABOUT THE IP SERVER. EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 4:43 pm

Fluffers wrote:
last time we were trying to play dom joined and refused to leave

he is such a
noob

:/
Sorry about that, but im like the worst in RnR so they don't listen to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RESPECT. ABOUT THE IP SERVER.   RESPECT. ABOUT THE IP SERVER. Empty

Back to top Go down

RESPECT. ABOUT THE IP SERVER.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: General discussions :: Announcements-
Jump to: