Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)

Go down 
+2
Skrillex
Nayydid
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nayydid

IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) Empty
PostSubject: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:10 pm

Hey guys(: Some of you guys may know me from SoL. I was ViRuZ/eLeMenT. Very Happy I'm back and hopefully I won't go again :O
Anyways the reason I was gone was because of sports and school and something special.. Some of you know that I quickscope competitivly on PS3. Well I got caught up in ps3 once again and this time it might be a real deal.. My team that I lead with a friend is called AuDi.. (Yes like that car). We are a trickshot team for MW2. https://www.youtube.com/user/AuDiPs3
Well we are getting famous. We have videos out right now but the real big thing right now is we are doing a community trickshot montage with the most famous trickshot teams in the WORLD. Yes the WORLD. So it is a pretty big deal for me and the team as we might be rolling in with sponsers and possibly money... Yeah IK those last few things kind of far sketched but they are deffinently possible.. BUT for the good news for you guys is that I will be sharing time with repcome and ps3 (: I wont be on all the time but I will be on enough to do some publics with you guys and also do some clan matches...
-LeGaCy.NaDeD (:
ILY no homo.
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:27 pm

Welcome back ^_^, with those video's you should join our Video Editing team Very Happy <3
Back to top Go down
https://legacyhome.forumotion.com
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:30 pm

thats some rlly big a$$ beast editing
Back to top Go down
Nayydid

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 9:46 pm

Everybody! Add my xfire: Ash2525
PLEASE means I'm not for sure that everybody is the same from SoL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 10:58 pm

Hey I remember you! I think I met you before I joined LeGaCy. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 11:27 pm

Nayydid wrote:
Hey guys(: Some of you guys may know me from SoL. I was ViRuZ/eLeMenT. Very Happy I'm back and hopefully I won't go again :O
Anyways the reason I was gone was because of sports and school and something special.. Some of you know that I quickscope competitivly on PS3. Well I got caught up in ps3 once again and this time it might be a real deal.. My team that I lead with a friend is called AuDi.. (Yes like that car). We are a trickshot team for MW2. https://www.youtube.com/user/AuDiPs3
Well we are getting famous. We have videos out right now but the real big thing right now is we are doing a community trickshot montage with the most famous trickshot teams in the WORLD. Yes the WORLD. So it is a pretty big deal for me and the team as we might be rolling in with sponsers and possibly money... Yeah IK those last few things kind of far sketched but they are deffinently possible.. BUT for the good news for you guys is that I will be sharing time with repcome and ps3 (: I wont be on all the time but I will be on enough to do some publics with you guys and also do some clan matches...
-LeGaCy.NaDeD (:
ILY no homo.

Ok several things need to be pointed out here.

The most important. NOONE CARES ABOUT COD! LMAO! Ok your a "trick" shot team? Wtf is that? Stupid is what it is.

Next, The editing was garbage, your suppose to edit the video to emphasize your shots? Not add annoying music and make it so half the shots you cant even see because you made some lame (Hiny) effect.

3. Trickshot teams in the world? Ok these are the kids who play and ALWAYS die in a stupid way and they ALWAYS try to get "good shots" when in reality only like 1/20 of those attempts work out, So you guys just record and show the ones you finally hit. So trickshot teams= Dumb kids with alot of time on their hands.

Last point= Call of Duty, A no skill game. Spray like hell and hey! YOU WIN!

Repcom= a game that actually takes skill, which is the reason why its dying because children dont want to take the time to get good at it, they rather play come COD do good in one match then think their amazing at it like every other COD player outthere.

Sources~ Me, a former competitive COD player

So Welcome back mate Im kermit, aka Offline, And i lol`d at your post ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Nayydid

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 6:10 am

I see where you are coming from but that post was not needed... TBH... IK but the fact that I also did MLG, Competitive sniping (I would love to see anyone of you guys do this). Now I came here looking to come back to the game repcom...
PAST CLANS: RAM, CCP (when they were good) EPIC, MotR (for the longest time), nL **8 MONTH BREAK FROM REPCOM*** SoL ***BREAK*** Currently: LeGaCy
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:51 am

Kermit has a rlly good point almost every kill is of camping.......u dont actually need to have skill because when u think unr pwning, its prob because the team is noob
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 am

Nayydid wrote:
I see where you are coming from but that post was not needed... TBH... IK but the fact that I also did MLG, Competitive sniping (I would love to see anyone of you guys do this). Now I came here looking to come back to the game repcom...
PAST CLANS: RAM, CCP (when they were good) EPIC, MotR (for the longest time), nL **8 MONTH BREAK FROM REPCOM*** SoL ***BREAK*** Currently: LeGaCy

I lol`d at RAM and CCP

I was in Redcell, Legacy,MoD, Ra, and im currently in RnR *cough* bestclan*cough* :p
Back to top Go down
Over9000

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:09 am

Well he is also playing it on the ps3 which is a lot easier then pc.

Last edited by Over9000 on Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 11:44 am

Over9000 wrote:
Well he is also playing it on the ps3 witch is a lot easier then pc.

Console gaming lol
Back to top Go down
Nayydid

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 5:06 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=76I18mcIHdY
Just GoML UP!
I was in XGeN (one of the best in competitive)
You guys have your opinions.. Big deal.. BTW Kermit it ws when CCP was actually the best (two years ago?) Were you even around the gaming community that long ago? Never met chu...
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:15 pm

It's true CoD doesn't require anywhere near amount of skill as Republic Commando, but hell these are all just games to play for fun. So can we stop the gay debate over it >.>
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 8:37 pm

damn naded can make a hell of a logo look at his avatar DAMN
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:03 pm

i lol`d CCP LMAO!!!! It was never good, Sorry you lose....

I was around 2 years go its when i first started, but i alreayd have equal amount of skill to people who have been playing this game for 4 or 5 years. So yeah come at me.
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:05 pm

wasnt like RC the best?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:16 pm

Prestige wrote:
wasnt like RC the best?

LOL! I was in RC, its not the best but it was always one of the top 3.
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 10:39 pm

Kermit wrote:
i lol`d CCP LMAO!!!! It was never good, Sorry you lose....

I was around 2 years go its when i first started, but i alreayd have equal amount of skill to people who have been playing this game for 4 or 5 years. So yeah come at me.

I was confused at this statement, how could they alrdy have played 5 yr if this was 2 yrs ago and right now a 6 yr old game O.o, but CCP was pretty good clan when they started honestly >.>
Back to top Go down
Nayydid

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:46 am

I LOL'D at RC xD... When I was in MotR we would rape them 3-1 or 3-0 in CTF almost everytime...I've played this game for like 2 years too and at one point was one of the best out there but I took that long break cause i was getting bored of repcom cause no one plays.... Come at me...
Back to top Go down
Over9000

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 6:06 am

Naded one of the best out there?lol.
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 8:50 am

Nayydid wrote:
I LOL'D at RC xD... When I was in MotR we would rape them 3-1 or 3-0 in CTF almost everytime...I've played this game for like 2 years too and at one point was one of the best out there but I took that long break cause i was getting bored of repcom cause no one plays.... Come at me...
I lol'd so hard
Back to top Go down
Over9000

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:21 am

Prestige wrote:
wasnt like RC the best?

LOL!(naughty word) Redcell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 10:45 am

Nayydid wrote:

Well, ive never heard of you before, so "one of the best" I doubt it
Back to top Go down
Nayydid

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:10 pm

Over you can GoML (: Offline: OK YOU WERENT AROUND WHEN I WAS AROUND SO JUST FORGET ABOUT IT!!! MOVE ON
Caps lock ftw... Now really what's your problem? Fking act like you are the fking shit... Nuff nuff jiggly puff.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 5:22 pm

Nayydid wrote:
Over you can GoML (: Offline: OK YOU WERENT AROUND WHEN I WAS AROUND SO JUST FORGET ABOUT IT!!! MOVE ON
Caps lock ftw... Now really what's your problem? Fking act like you are the fking shit... Nuff nuff jiggly puff.....

I just like making fun of old Sol kkids is all, Ask blood
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)   IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD) Empty

Back to top Go down

IM BACK <3 (ViRuZ,ELEMENT,NaDeD)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next