Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Bye for know fellow LGC

Go down 
+7
RainBowz
Fluffers
Nayydid
-Deity
Skrillex
Prestige
BLøøл™
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

Bye for know fellow LGC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bye for know fellow LGC   Bye for know fellow LGC - Page 2 EmptyMon May 02, 2011 10:02 pm

'Good" people in game are gone pretty much. Your going to find 1 or 2 who dont want to joina clan or in another so yah.
Back to top Go down
https://legacyhome.forumotion.com
Over9000

PostSubject: Re: Bye for know fellow LGC   Bye for know fellow LGC - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:04 am

Nayydid wrote:
Over you can shlob on my knob.... Whine about my spam IDC.... SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM... Blow me....

>>implying i was *whineing* about your spaming. I was just pointing out the fact it made u look stupid Wink. Anyways have fun in 7hv or bku.

ps:don't forget to play us(RnR) Smile.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo

Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Bye for know fellow LGC   Bye for know fellow LGC - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 4:15 pm

>implying implications of impliment
Back to top Go down
http://xfire.com/profile/kingcyanide18
Over9000

PostSubject: Re: Bye for know fellow LGC   Bye for know fellow LGC - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:05 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Bye for know fellow LGC   Bye for know fellow LGC - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 5:26 pm

Gonzo wrote:
>implying implications of impliment
lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Bye for know fellow LGC   Bye for know fellow LGC - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:32 pm

Nayydid wrote:
FML for doing this but I'm gonna have to say bye for nowz ): I really need to get something going and with everyone leaving it's depressing and sorry Random I know I said I could be squad leader but I can't work with anything I don't have ): Me be back soon VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY SOON? Random I hope this doesn't kill you and me and you still be good friends and maybe I will be able to with stand the squad lead challenge next time but I just don't have enough time to be on and be a squad leader and FML sports but I really have a good shot and beating school record for track (8TH GRADE) 4x1 team and I could make varsity baseball this year so I have to focus on that on top of ps3 and repcom...
-Byes but me be back soon?
ILY RANDOM AND BLACK ICE AND ALL MY SOL BUDDIES (:

This means just joining a different clan?....
Back to top Go down
https://legacyhome.forumotion.com
Nayydid

PostSubject: Re: Bye for know fellow LGC   Bye for know fellow LGC - Page 2 EmptyTue May 03, 2011 8:59 pm

SPAM: Posting useless information that had nothing to do with the topic.
Hmmm.. I guess your right Over..... Me posting my goodbye message has nothing to do with (BYE FOR KNOW FELLOW LGC)... Hmm you got me there... Even if I double or tripled posted.. Everything had to do with the subject.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bye for know fellow LGC   Bye for know fellow LGC - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Bye for know fellow LGC
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2