Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Vacation plans

Go down 
+5
Filtr™
Skrillex
Prestige
ventalation
LeGaCyIsaac6691
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

Summer Vacation plans - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Vacation plans   Summer Vacation plans - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 1:55 pm

I said average, not "every" game. And no, I don't score every point. Playing for Private Schools against rich white boys make it easy as well. There are probably only 8 people out of all the schools that play who can be considered a person who can actually play football well. The rest are just human robots doing what they're supposed to do and not pushing it to the limit and helping the team as a whole.
Back to top Go down
https://legacyhome.forumotion.com
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Summer Vacation plans   Summer Vacation plans - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:23 pm

lol i played a team today and the qb from the other team passed right to me and i got the touchdown -_-
and i average bout 2~6 touchdowns cuz my teamates hog the football and keep rushing................
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Summer Vacation plans   Summer Vacation plans - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:29 pm

Prestige wrote:
lol i played a team today and the qb from the other team passed right to me and i got the touchdown -_-
and i average bout 2~6 touchdowns cuz my teamates hog the football and keep rushing................

Average would be a single number - Average is all the games and how many scores per game, add all those ups then divide by how many games. That would be your average per game
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Summer Vacation plans   Summer Vacation plans - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 5:30 pm

fine 4 there u go happyz?
Back to top Go down
-Deity

PostSubject: Re: Summer Vacation plans   Summer Vacation plans - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:12 pm

VERY IMPRESSIVE INDEED RANDOM

Though I have to say your stats can't quite touch mine.

Football

Position: Linebacker

Height - 6'6 Weight - 268 lbs

Sacks = 22
Solo Tackles = 69
Assists - 20
Interceptions = 11
Forced Fumbles = 17
Defensive Touchdowns = 10

Get on my level

Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
ventalation
ventalation

PostSubject: Re: Summer Vacation plans   Summer Vacation plans - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:26 pm

ok though i have a q so this is my first year playing football and i am probly going 2 b a deffensive lineman any like helpful tips for me so tht ik what the hell ill b doing?
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Summer Vacation plans   Summer Vacation plans - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:36 pm

Lol, nice defensive playing then. I have not played defense in football that much for high scool. Only did in Pop Warner when i was little <3 but I wouldn't remember my stats then lol. As to matching your skill lvl. What grade and what kind of ball do you play?
Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

PostSubject: Re: Summer Vacation plans   Summer Vacation plans - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 8:36 pm

LOL XD

Im A defensive tackle Ive gotten a few sacks myself Wink

Ventalation, since your a defensive linemen make sure you hit the weight room. My Legs can do 340 Pds on the machine, and I can bench 250. I broke the records for Freshman. If you do that you'll be a BAW$$ on the field.

On a other note. I hate he football players who are pretty much all fat. They're easy to get through though.
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Summer Vacation plans   Summer Vacation plans - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:28 pm

here my basketball skills bro

1 game(average)
assists: 27
steals: 13
3-pointers:13
2-pointers:29
turnovers:4 D:
btw for football im qb cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

PostSubject: Re: Summer Vacation plans   Summer Vacation plans - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:40 pm

Already said that bro

cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Summer Vacation plans   Summer Vacation plans - Page 3 EmptyMon May 09, 2011 9:58 pm

In any sport for my school EXCEPT wrestling - I pretty much carry the team. Only reason I don't carry my team in wrestling is because a few of them are dedicated only to it and are stronger than me :3...Also boxing since that's only a 1 man sport...
Back to top Go down
ventalation
ventalation

PostSubject: Re: Summer Vacation plans   Summer Vacation plans - Page 3 EmptyWed May 11, 2011 5:20 am

well yeah we do weight lifting but im a freshman fb player next year so yeah right now at the weight room i do 30 with my legs and 170 bench press nd i aint no fatty Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Summer Vacation plans   Summer Vacation plans - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Summer Vacation plans
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3