Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The whole story...

Go down 
+6
black_ice
».Wølf.«™
Prestige
RainBowz
Skrillex
LêGacY«-Wølf™-»
10 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LêGacY«-Wølf™-»

LêGacY«-Wølf™-»

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:45 pm

It’s amazing how far we’ve gotten, I first knew our leader as a brand new player to Republic commando. About 3 months passed and randomness glanced at the clans that were currently “ruling” the game. Randomness decided to make a clan. Simply because he was new, it was best for him to try a clan of his own. He was thinking of names and a new player came along by the name of Hillbilly. Hillbilly was a great help to Randomness and a good friend. Soon, they both thought up of a name. “Soldiers of Liberty!” Now Random had a clan of his own. Both of them were all ears to new members. That’s where I come in. I talked with them in public servers asking if I could join. But Random, being smart, had created a system of applying. It was complicated. I never actually made an application on their website, instead random had me face him in a one versus one battle. I thought, “finally I can get a chance to show this guy how good I am.” Back then I was a superb player. Otherwise known as the Shot Gun King. I kicked his (Hiny) all the way till the point he just let me in. I was surprised at how fast I was ranking and I soon made it to the creation on War Dogs. I became the leader of that squad.
Later on another player by then name of King Blood came a long. He made it in fast as well. He also became the leader of the squad “Royal Bloods.” Blood and I became friends fast. Hillbilly wasn’t very active then and soon he left us for a while. It was me, blood, and random. “The 3 Musketeers” we called ourselves.
About a year passed of SoL, members coming in, making us bigger. Soon we were big enough to be actually called a clan of repcom. Not one of the 3 Giants though.
My computer broke one week and I could no longer play. I used another computer to break the news to SoL. They were devastated. Then I left.
I missed many happenings in SoL. When my computer was fixed, I started playing republic commando. I noticed that the big clans had died away. Along with SoL. I was alone then.
Every once in a while I saw clan members with tags called “Legacy” on. I wondered if that was new. I forgot about xfire when I came back…when I logged on, blood screamed at me calling my name. “WOLF IS THAT YOU!!!?!?!?!!!” I replied with a yes and soon I was on my way to Legacy.

What I wanted to get across to everyone is that SoL, now Legacy, deserves a spot in the Republic Commando history. I hope this “revelation” has helped everyone who reads it. Thanks Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:55 am

lolz so friking hard Very Happy, what about blackice? lol Razz
Back to top Go down
https://legacyhome.forumotion.com
RainBowz

RainBowz

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:16 am

Provo, you almost brought me to tears man. good job ^^. Live long and Prosper.
Back to top Go down

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 12:20 pm

Cool story bro, to bad you forgot about me, You know? The one who recruited over half our current members? The one who designed most of your sigs? And the one who moderates these very forums the most?
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:34 pm

BRAGGER
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:35 pm

wolf you also 4got me. the one who did nothing cheers
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:46 pm

@Prestige LMAO!
@Kermit, epic bragger lol
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 4:48 pm

u also forgot.........................................ummmm..................nvm
Back to top Go down
».Wølf.«™
».Wølf.«™

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:22 pm

Umm lol? You guys have nothing to do with this...did you read near the end that i didnt put EVERYTHING up to this point in? Don't worry, i'll make another one in the future with all of you in it Very Happy. And for presitge...if you ever do anything big, i'll put u in it too.
Back to top Go down
black_ice
black_ice

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 11:57 am

lol. i remember hillbilly's scrimm team wolfpack that you were in wolf! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 1:33 pm

oh yeah i saw that post and coincedently toro(my former clan) was making a wolfpack but failed and i didnt copy sol
cuz my name was actually wolffe back then
Back to top Go down

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:11 pm

Cool story bro.
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:26 pm

thanx?
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Toro was biting Razz
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 3:58 pm

wudda u mean
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 4:02 pm

Biting = Copying Razz
Back to top Go down

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 5:04 pm

LêGacY«-Wølf™-» wrote:
“finally I can get a chance to show this guy how good I am.” Back then I was a superb player. Otherwise known as the Shot Gun King.

Lol I just reread this whole thing and noticed this. I used to be decent with shotty, but suck hard now. Lol you should give me some tips or show me how it's done sometime.
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:31 pm

how was i or killer or outcast copying?
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 7:50 pm

application system and the scrm team Razz
Back to top Go down

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:19 pm

I never even heard of your clan. lmfao
Back to top Go down
black_ice
black_ice

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:20 pm

Pariah wrote:
LêGacY«-Wølf™-» wrote:
“finally I can get a chance to show this guy how good I am.” Back then I was a superb player. Otherwise known as the Shot Gun King.

Lol I just reread this whole thing and noticed this. I used to be decent with shotty, but suck hard now. Lol you should give me some tips or show me how it's done sometime.

LOL Pariah!! your so good with shotty -.- at least your like 10 times better with it then i am D: but my blaster's decent, and im ok at sniping, so its k
Back to top Go down

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:24 pm

Pariah=Dirty shotty whore

Blackice=Dirty sniper whore

You decide
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 8:48 pm

How about we just say they are whores and need to start using different weps Razz
Back to top Go down
».Wølf.«™
».Wølf.«™

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:23 pm

i guess i can teach you sometime :/ check out my shotty king video on xifre: http://www.xfire.com/video/438156/
Back to top Go down

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... EmptySat Apr 16, 2011 9:33 pm

àLiv3Mau5† wrote:
i guess i can teach you sometime :/ check out my shotty king video on xifre: http://www.xfire.com/video/438156/

Only about a 1/3 were legit shotty kills.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The whole story... Empty
PostSubject: Re: The whole story...   The whole story... Empty

Back to top Go down

The whole story...
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: General discussions :: General Talk-
Jump to: