Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Zeros App (Vet Power :D)

Go down 
+5
Fluffers
black_ice
Prestige
Skrillex
Zero
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Zero

Zeros App (Vet Power :D) Empty
PostSubject: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:15 pm

How long have you played Republic Commando?

Two and a Half years, With a One year break.

What is your xfire? (Required to be in LeGaCy)

swrcrevenge

What is your in-game name?

It changes rapidly. My Current Name is Zero.

What weapons are you skilled with?

All. I don't use the shotgun.

What do you consider noobing?

Everything that the scrimm/intern rules tell us not to use. I assume you all run th typical "Blaster,Sniper,Shotgun,Bowcaster,Pistol,Thermal" Ruleset.

How often do you play?

It Varies. I also Play Gamebattles on PS3.

What other clans have you been in?

That's a long list. I spent a good amount of time in E-7.

Please tell us about your history and your gaming style?

Me and a friend used to rip clans to pieces in 2v2s. We actually broke off from all clans for a while and play upwards of 2 and 3 men down (2v4 ctf anyone?) during scrimms and came out with wins. He quit. So did I.

Do you have any skills at all with modding?

I used to, But i'm clueless now.

What is your age range: 1-10, 11-20, 20 and up.(select one)

Let's cut the crap, I'm 16.

Do you agree with all LeGaCy rules and Regulations?

Yes.

What country do you live in?

United States

How did you hear about LeGaCy?

Saw more of your members in-game than any other clan.

Are you truly sincere in joining LeGaCy?

So long as i'm not as bad as This game as I think, and you guys are decent, I'm In.

In at least 50 words, please tell us how your commitment and undivided dedication to LeGaCy will improve our clan (basically how you joining us will help)

Undivided dedication is a funny phrase. A man without options is a man fresh out of luck when his first pick goes out the window. However, I'll assure you all I'm not multi-clanning because it's too much work, and this games too old to be worth it.

I know this game, I can help your members who struggle. I know I seem bitter and arrogant, but that's just how I come off in forum posts. I'm happy to help, whether it looks like it or not.

I also really like this -> bounce
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 8:31 pm

lol ok Razz Thanks for the honesty, good luck on your app, you can join our xfire page at http://www.xfire.com/communities/solhome/
Back to top Go down
https://legacyhome.forumotion.com
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:01 pm

gl bro

he was rlly good in the scrims we had
RECOMMEND
Back to top Go down
black_ice
black_ice

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:20 pm

jus to make it official, ::VOTE:: yes i think hes good Very Happy had some good scrimms. we worked together pretty well too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptyFri Apr 22, 2011 10:57 pm

I also am going to .:VotE:. Not give my approval yet, going to wait to see activity and your behavior ^_^. Good luck, 3 more votes left
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:25 am

I like this guy, I know im not in legacy, but I believe he managed to kill me over and Dom a few times in the scrim yesterday ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:29 am

Same here
Back to top Go down
Fluffers
Fluffers

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:12 am

Meh me said me would vote but me is going to wait Very Happy your good but me wants to see you ctf skilliness
Back to top Go down
BLøøл™
BLøøл™

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 8:46 pm

.:.VOTE.:.
His really good..He killed me alot of times.. even got me to the point for me to rage on him lol
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 9:10 pm

dam 2 votes to go and randoms approval nice
Back to top Go down
Hillbilly
Hillbilly

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptySat Apr 23, 2011 11:40 pm

LeGacY«-BLøøл wrote:
His really good..He killed me alot of times.. even got me to the point for me to rage on him lol

Thats hard? Shocked

jk
Back to top Go down
black_ice
black_ice

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 8:21 am

hillbilly wrote:
LeGacY«-BLøøл wrote:

Thats hard? Shocked

jk

lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
Fluffers
Fluffers

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptyMon Apr 25, 2011 2:48 pm

lolz me will vote

we had a fun 1 v 1 up to 10 10-5 (me-him)
he kept getting random FPS drops but me would wait until afer that. We both arent good at 1 v 1's but me just likes making things dificult as you all know Very Happy

-=:•»VOTE«•=-
Back to top Go down
Zero

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 1:58 pm

Fluffers wrote:
lolz me will vote

he kept getting random FPS drops but me would wait until afer that. We both arent good at 1 v 1's but me just likes making things dificult as you all know Very Happy

Thanks Fluffy, that match pissed me off.

My computer basically exploded yesterday. Threw it out my open window while it was on fire. Using a netbook right now so I can't play until I get a new comp.
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 3:04 pm

Zero wrote:
Fluffers wrote:
lolz me will vote

Thanks Fluffy, that match pissed me off.

My computer basically exploded yesterday. Threw it out my open window while it was on fire. Using a netbook right now so I can't play until I get a new comp.
\
are u serious or u playing with meh
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptyTue Apr 26, 2011 9:06 pm

Caught fire? LoL, Epic dude Razz. Any screenshots of that? xDD Alright, ty for telling us Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Nayydid

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:29 pm

Ik ik I'm stupid for doing this but I trust my past and I will had to give him a .:VOTE:.
(: Also that made it the last vote? or am I smoking something??
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptyMon May 02, 2011 5:33 pm

Nayydid wrote:
Ik ik I'm stupid for doing this but I trust my past and I will had to give him a .:VOTE:.
(: Also that made it the last vote? or am I smoking something??
you are smoking or something Smile
Back to top Go down
}_pony_{
}_pony_{

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) EmptyFri May 20, 2011 12:01 pm

hit ne up for a 1v1 when u get a new comp but ive never seen u around before but the name i think ive heard before. gl bro tongue tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zeros App (Vet Power :D)   Zeros App (Vet Power :D) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zeros App (Vet Power :D)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: Applications :: Apply for LeGaCy here-
Jump to: