Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rep Comm. server I bought.

Go down 
+5
».Wølf.«™
Skrillex
SkaTE™
Prestige
Filtr™
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

Rep Comm. server I bought. Empty
PostSubject: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:18 pm

So the server is going to be a 12 person TDM I can change the match type anytime. It's going to be called Filtr's LeGaCy Server when it's up. The IP is 69.46.43.194:7777. I can mod and change the match at anytime. I'm excited for it! Very Happy The ony thing I can't change is the person size. XP
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:25 pm

nice is it up???
Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:27 pm

should be! Smile
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:49 pm

how much is the server?
Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 9:54 pm

A 12 person server broadcasting from Seattle costs 8 bucks.
Back to top Go down
SkaTE™

SkaTE™

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:22 pm

do you have to keep paying for it or is it just 1 payment? btw nice sig.
Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 10:35 pm

I wish it was one time.... Its monthly
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:03 pm

Its cool you got the server Filtr <3 u so much for it Very Happy But theres 1 thing. Trandoshans dont have blasters Sad and the map doesnt change keeps staying on A17. If you can get that I'll love you forever and ever bounce tongue
Back to top Go down
https://legacyhome.forumotion.com
».Wølf.«™
».Wølf.«™

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:04 pm

It's great that you got us a server filtr Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:13 pm

Lol Ive wanted a server for a long time... Might as well make it out to LeGaCY! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:14 pm

RanÐømñÈss™ - leader wrote:
Its cool you got the server Filtr <3 u so much for it Very Happy But theres 1 thing. Trandoshans dont have blasters Sad and the map doesnt change keeps staying on A17. If you can get that I'll love you forever and ever bounce tongue

Uh... Ill contact support for that lol.
Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptySun Apr 10, 2011 11:17 pm

Support is on it.
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 12:59 am

Sweet Razz
Back to top Go down
RainBowz

RainBowz

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:46 am

If you guys can get 2 IP's a pub server and 100 players you guys should try Mlg. <3
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 11:08 am

Theres barely even 100 players who know how to not noob that play this game >.< unless you count all the Euro's you'll probs still be low hundreds though
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 2:40 pm

I love you filtr... But if you made me admin i know how to change maps...
Back to top Go down
BLøøл™
BLøøл™

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:27 pm

Make me admin :DDD <3
Back to top Go down
black_ice
black_ice

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 3:31 pm

I can do it (the blaster mod) if tech wont do it. i did it on my server. it worked. hmm. i should put it back up as a legacy server Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:53 pm

I would make you all mods, but I don't own it. Art Of War does, therefore I can't edit it. I can o0nly edit the system.ini file.
Back to top Go down
black_ice
black_ice

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 4:55 pm

yea. thats all you need to edit tho i think Razz idk. ill check. they should be able to do it though. they are distributing the things lol. just let me know if you need me to mod anything. xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 7:56 pm

You would have to install the official repcom admin patch. Just google it, its the same way as downloading the blaster mod i believe, but double check with CCP VI or TAG Danny to make sure
Back to top Go down
black_ice
black_ice

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:28 pm

if you need it. i can give you it. dont use google ones. they arent reliable. srt mike gave me mine. soooo yea. lemme know if ya need it. ill send it to you over xfire. Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:32 pm

black_ice wrote:
if you need it. i can give you it. dont use google ones. they arent reliable. srt mike gave me mine. soooo yea. lemme know if ya need it. ill send it to you over xfire. Razz

His isnt the official admin patch though, Im Talking about the one that Theta and them made, the one that Tyler used for his server, srt mike`s is ok, but if you mess up one little letter the whole server will know the admin password, so to me it just seems ALOT easier to use the official one that a group of modders created instead of one of them.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=203330

Hell you can even ask any of them for help in installing it.
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 8:36 pm

wow i dont post for 12 hours and this happens.....
Back to top Go down
black_ice
black_ice

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:26 pm

yea. mikes works fine though. you just have to not be a noob ^^

mike helped me open the ports with my router, so when he gave me his patch, i just used it. and when you say login ******, if it is the wrong password, it just doesnt display anything. if login is there, then it either logs u in or nothing happens. IF you are such a noob as to just put the pw and no login before, that is when the whole server can see it. But then it is no problem really, bc the pw is easy to change Very Happy Wink <3

to wrap it all up :Filtr. message me if you need help Very Happy
and Kermit, <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. Empty

Back to top Go down

Rep Comm. server I bought.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next