Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rep Comm. server I bought.

Go down 
+5
».Wølf.«™
Skrillex
SkaTE™
Prestige
Filtr™
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Prestige
Prestige

Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 11, 2011 9:32 pm

dont let that happen or bad things happen Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 8:00 am

lol okay guys, I'll talk to you at like 3 PM (PST) when i'm installing it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 12:18 pm

The link i posted is more official and used in alot more professional servers. Also it has more features then Mikes and since more people made it, it will be alot easier to install it and ask questions, Blackice i respect your opinion but i disagree with it.
Back to top Go down
black_ice
black_ice

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 3:19 pm

yea. its cool Razz i just had no idea what i was doing, and mike helped me out so i just used his stuff Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:48 am

I installed the patch and attempted to switch the server up, but no luck. I don't get how this works either... You just type "Login {Password}" into it? Doesn't that mean anyone could log in?
Back to top Go down
black_ice
black_ice

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:49 pm

to log in, you type "login[space][password]" only the people you give the admin pw to will be able to log in. not anyone. also, you type it into the chat thing. not the cmd. ill make a vid maybe.. if i have time to show you how i did it Razz
Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:51 pm

HEY RANDOM COME HERE! Very Happy lol anyways I was wondering if you have heard any news on my server cause if it's not gonna work than I dont want to buy another server from them (I have to renew the server soon -.-). Please give me some news otherwise im going to have to look for another dedicated server hosting site XP
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:56 pm

random gonna come and rape u filtr
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 5:56 pm

I have no idea, havn't seen Vi in a while, idk, if you want to try and catch Vi you can ask Kermit to help with that.
Back to top Go down
https://legacyhome.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:15 pm

Yeah. My time zone is the closest. And i get out of school hes normally online.
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:28 pm

Hey filtr u got any progeress on ur server and could u mod the weps if u know how like jackal member so then
it'll be beast Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:37 pm

Kermit wrote:

That'd be great if you could talk to him. He's never on when i'm on. XP
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Filtr wrote:
Kermit wrote:

That'd be great if you could talk to him. He's never on when i'm on. XP

If your server is the one called "Legacy IP" Then its working, just its a public server.
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:42 pm

yeah there is one ip with the 2 players in it and when u go in why is the map like a box? is the server in progress or somethuing?
Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 7:47 pm

Its not on now :/ It's supposed to be Filtr's LeGaCy Gaming.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 8:01 pm

Filtr wrote:
Its not on now :/ It's supposed to be Filtr's LeGaCy Gaming.

Haven`t seen it, Ill attempt to catch VI for you.
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 9:50 pm

My server is LeGaCy IP and its broke right now
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:12 pm

yeah i've noticed random -_-
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 10:17 pm

Ya, but I was referring to Kermit's Q.
Back to top Go down
Killer
Applicant
Applicant
Killer

Location : Either a coffee shop in Paris or aiming a sniper through your window,

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 27, 2011 11:01 pm

Hey Guys this is where I come in!!!

Filtr told me he screwed up his command line on accident so I can help with that. Also like I said, I can mod, so I'll give Trandoshans the blaster, eliminate noob weapons, and make modded weapons (if you want). I just have to test a bit cause i've never used this kind of command line but I'm sure I can do it!!

Killer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rep Comm. server I bought.   Rep Comm. server I bought. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rep Comm. server I bought.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2