Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Merge with E-7

Go down 
+10
taken™
BLøøл™
».Wølf.«™
»Øs!riŠ™/Hiatus™
RainBowz
Filtr™
Atlas
black_ice
Prestige
Skrillex
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

Possible Merge with E-7 Empty
PostSubject: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:07 pm

E-7 also known as Echo-7 has requested a merge with LeGaCy. Evey member from LeGaCy would know go under the name E-7. Everybody would keep there ranks except 1 squad leader :3. There will be 3 squads that would be available to be joined. There would still be a scrim team made. The ranking system would go from Private-General and how to rank up is pretty much the same as in LeGaCy. There are also new forums www.e7clan.com . This is not officially decided. As members of LeGaCy you may respond to this in any mature way u seem fit. IF you would like to have us merge with E-7 then say yes and why so, if not say so and explain. The majority of the vote .:NO:. or .:YES:. will rule if we merge or not. The only thing with this merge to clarify (New name, new site, new squad changes, 3 leaders instead of 1, and a possible new app system)
Back to top Go down
https://legacyhome.forumotion.com
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:21 pm

looook me other post

Last edited by Prestige™ on Tue Apr 12, 2011 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
black_ice
black_ice

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 9:59 pm

tentative .:YES:. im still not 100 % sure about this whole idea, but i like the idea for a few reasons. first of all, they offer a new and (in my point of view) better way of organization. it is more set in stone, if you will. second, it was an old clan that might draw old (and good) players back to the clan. third, the guys in it seem really nice, and i know freelance is cool and willing to work stuff out for compromises and stuff. I realize that the name being e7 would possibly draw ppl to the clan, but idk. maybe a combination of legacy and e7 in the name? but i dont think that would work. so, at the moment, I am more for it than against it. Razz geeze my posts on here end up being really long xD..
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:02 pm

i love how black ices post was long, actually gave me a understanding of his reasoning a lot better. i obviously agree cause im in e7. but please continue!
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:29 pm

black_ice wrote:
tentative .:YES:. im still not 100 % sure about this whole idea, but i like the idea for a few reasons. first of all, they offer a new and (in my point of view) better way of organization. it is more set in stone, if you will. second, it was an old clan that might draw old (and good) players back to the clan. third, the guys in it seem really nice, and i know freelance is cool and willing to work stuff out for compromises and stuff. I realize that the name being e7 would possibly draw ppl to the clan, but idk. maybe a combination of legacy and e7 in the name? but i dont think that would work. so, at the moment, I am more for it than against it. Razz geeze my posts on here end up being really long xD..

Last edited by Prestige™ on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:45 pm

oh btw, the app system probably will be the same, you fill out the app form, you then vote yes or not, i want to aim towards a stricter voting process, if there absolute trash and have bad attidue -=no=-
Back to top Go down
black_ice
black_ice

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:49 pm

I do agree with that. Attitude should be just as important as skill. If youre really good but you are all high and mighty, probably wont get in. On the other hand, if you are kinda ASL and a lil bit more, but have a great attitude, there is a good chance you will get in Very Happy atlas. who are you in e7 ? blaze?
Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 10:58 pm

Well now that I'm a member I can have a say! Very Happy

Reading Black Ice's post persuaded me, it would be a really great chance to see new (Good-non-noobing) members.

I vote....

.::YES::.
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyTue Apr 12, 2011 11:03 pm

oh well idc anyways
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:26 am

im aqua black ice lol
Back to top Go down
black_ice
black_ice

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 6:35 am

I'm glad my post is being so helpful Very Happy and aqua, i thought you were aqua at first, but then i was like... idk. lol. thas cool tho ^^ .you said my post was wrong earlier. what did you mean by that?

EDIT: oops you said LONG not Wrong LOL!! my bad. idk why i thought that. disregard that question Very Happy
Back to top Go down
RainBowz

RainBowz

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 am

Hey guys, good to see a bigger clan being made we should try as a whole to make 5 "core" clans. RC,MotR,E7,DS, and TaG. The other members of other clans should try to join 1 of the 5. Also add Mr.RepCom on xfire we can post this on his site to try and actually get RepCom to how it was 3 years ago. Its our time to shine, so lets make it a big community. This would help have more scrims, IP's, and alot more Servers. We should also try to get old players to come back. Over,flight, and "snype" could join a clan or we could have 6 "core" clans. We have to get the game to how it was, this game has been falling apart. So if I was you, id vote .:YES:. no doubt. Try to post this (copy and paste) on alot of other RepCom sites. Such as, The MotR site, the TaG site, The RC site, and the DS site. Most of them you can just ask for but here are some i know.
www.RedCellGaming.com
www.dsgaming.net
www.tagclan.net
www.ccpclan.tripod.com
Those are the ones I know. Ask Over or someone what they are. Ty all <3
--------------
Forgot CCP sorry there site is up there.
(copy and past this into ther other sites)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 12:52 pm

I vote yes.... but pretty much on my conditions previously stated last night.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 1:03 pm

I would not do it but w\e.
Back to top Go down
»Øs!riŠ™/Hiatus™
Voting member
Voting member
»Øs!riŠ™/Hiatus™

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 2:48 pm

i vote ...:::YES::... but it would be nice for sum of the e-7 members xfire's

Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:16 pm

mine is aquap13, add me man, we can talk.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:23 pm

Although I am neither Legacy or E7, I would STRONGLY RECOMMEND that you guys go through with it. It will offer both clans enormous benefits and, I predict, will, arguerably, yield the best and most successful RC clan created in the last 2 or 3 years. What E7 lacks, Legacy has and what Legacy lacks E7 offers. I won't go too far into detail, because I'm confident you guys are intelligent enough to make the right choice.

Good luck, choose wisely.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Or it could fail like every other Merge that has took place over the years.Remember UC? That pretty much kill every clan that was involved with makeing that clan. Then the other fails MotR with Chaos, Ra with Sparkz.

Last edited by Madara on Wed Apr 13, 2011 3:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
».Wølf.«™
».Wølf.«™

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 3:49 pm

I've thought over this after investigating their site and i think it would be a big step up for our clan.
I vote ::YES::
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:09 pm

Madara wrote:
Or it could fail like every other Merge that has took place over the years.Remember UC? That pretty much kill every clan that was involved with makeing that clan. Then the other fails MotR with Chaos, Ra with Sparkz.

No.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:11 pm

Oh how can u be so sure Mr.Pariah
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 4:23 pm

ok then im pretty sure that we will merge then. there obviously already has been a mojority of yes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:34 pm

Madara wrote:
Oh how can u be so sure Mr.Pariah
I'm not sure, I just want them to merge and am verrrrrrry confident that it'l work out perfectly. If it doesn't I'll write you a long message about me being wrong.

Prestige™ wrote:
ok then im pretty sure that we will merge then. there obviously already has been a mojority of yes
And I hope so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:35 pm

Sparkz with Ra... lol that was totally my fault for even listening to Soda on that one, He was a shit leader and didnt even have xfire, why i merged ill never know :/
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:44 pm

Kermit wrote:
Sparkz with Ra... lol that was totally my fault for even listening to Soda on that one, He was a shit leader and didnt even have xfire, why i merged ill never know :/

Kermit having poor judgement and making a stupid decision?
Guess there is a first for everything.

(Ps- I'm jking brah, I won't flame you on your own forums.)

(Pss- Merge with E7.)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Merge with E-7
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: General discussions :: Announcements-
Jump to: