Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Merge with E-7

Go down 
+10
taken™
BLøøл™
».Wølf.«™
»Øs!riŠ™/Hiatus™
RainBowz
Filtr™
Atlas
black_ice
Prestige
Skrillex
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Atlas

Atlas

Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:47 pm

madara, do u have reasoning besides that it didnt work out for other clans, cause to be honest, that reasoning is not very good. Legacy is a good clan, im confident it will work out.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:50 pm

Nah just want people to remember what happen'd,And what could happen if this does not work out both clans could end up dead.

Last edited by Madara on Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 5:52 pm

Are leaders are active and im positive it will work out. I understand where your coming from.
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:41 pm

how old is e-7? like when was it created?
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:43 pm

when i made it, 2 years ago, but when it was booming and popular from what i hear, 1 year ago
Back to top Go down
BLøøл™
BLøøл™

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:23 pm

Can someone explain to me why are me doing this for? .-. pretty confused... why do we have to do this?
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 9:24 pm

we dont have to but it could be a good oppurtunity
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:20 pm

I'm in agreement with Madara on what could happen, there have been lots of clans that tried this idea. Only reason I'm hesitant of the action is because of that. And towards Blood: We don't "have" to but this is just a possibility we can do.
Back to top Go down
https://legacyhome.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:34 pm

RanÐømñÈss™ - leader wrote:
I'm in agreement with Madara on what could happen, there have been lots of clans that tried this idea. Only reason I'm hesitant of the action is because of that. And towards Blood: We don't "have" to but this is just a possibility we can do.
And for what reason would you expect it to fail? UC and E7 and all the other merges are completely different cases with completely different circumstances than this merge. You really can't compare it that way. I understand your caution, it is a big step, however if that is your only reason against merging then you have nothing to fear. Legacy and E7 alike are filled with skilled, friendly and active players. There would be absolutely no reason for such a merger to fail. If you have a more particular reason, I'd like to hear a little more elaboration on it to perhaps persuade you otherwise. I've been in this game awhile and been in a fair share of clans, I've seen this kind of thing quite a few times and am actually pretty good with the politics and such. And from where I'm standing things look ideal, two good clans benefiting greatly from the other. What do you think will go wrong? If you can't answer that question and you're just anticipating an unknown problem to arise and kill both clans off for good... Well I might say you're holding the clan back due to over caution and perhaps even paranoia. You are the leader though, so it's really your call. I'm just trying to sway you into what I believe to be the best choice for everybody.
Back to top Go down
taken™
Voting member
Voting member
taken™

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 4:39 pm

i vote .:YES:. i used to be in E-7 be like the old days but im sure u guys dont wanna hear a RC vet go on about the good ol days Razz
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:10 pm

If E-7 and LeGaCy are alike what do they gain then? All they get is some more skilled players and it reduces competition in the game. Tag, CCP, RC, LeGaCy main clans that would hold any competition in the game anymore. So if we dont merge it turns that the competitive clans would be Tag, CCP, RC, E7, and LeGaCy which can just be the start to cause competition which many people long for. I mainly think of the clan and whats best for it and that also leads to the fact that nobody especially you can't predict what would happen in this merge. The best possibility is that it works out fine but you can only state that it will work out. It takes only 1 small thing to cause an explosion and as the leader of this clan I especially don't want that to happen. I created this clan to be a friendly community where we all have fun and can be friends. This eventually leads to the protection and growth of games. Also, Pariah I know you've seen a lot of different events in game, but what you saw is different then what I saw and we both have different personalities and experiences with Rep Com and I think it would be best for me since I lead LeGaCy and my experiences is what I attempted to turn LeGaCy into and some of those clans that tried to merge didn't work. That's my case and what I think right now due to what my "actual" clan members who stuck through Water and Fire will persuade me on my decision.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:36 pm

The failure of a merge would be the fault of the leader(s), I think your a good leader, Random. Your just being paranoid. I'm fairly confident, it would work out. But you don't seem to think so. This topic is useless, despite everyone voting yes, you say no.
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:44 pm

I did not say no. So don't judge my vote. I'm giving my opinion, this subject is totally debatable. I can understand you have your opinion but I have my ways and my beliefs and informing my whole clan and then deciding as a leader is my way to do things. I never said anything official so don't try criticizing.
Back to top Go down
TiTaN
TiTaN

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:47 pm

.:NO:.
F uck no
We've worked hard to make this clan popular (and good) and now we merge with some other clan?
I understand that it could make us much more popular and draw better people in...but I am wearing LeGaCy tags because we fought/wormed our way in to be a pro clan.
I don't believe we should just give that up
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:51 pm

Random, your opinion led me to jump to conclusions and for that, I apologize. I completely understand what you mean, don't get me wrong there. But we just got to believe.
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 5:53 pm

Also, my our faults that a merge didn't work, I have good reputation among my clan as a good leader right now and I try to keep it, why would I try to be hasty to make a sudden move that can make many of them mad? I'm doing things the honest way and for me the best way to rule out a bump in the road or a fork.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:00 pm

I said before on xfire, to be patient and calm, not hasty that would just be foolish.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:07 pm

If E-7 and LeGaCy are alike what do they gain then? All they get is some more skilled players and it reduces competition in the game. Tag, CCP, RC, LeGaCy main clans that would hold any competition in the game anymore. So if we dont merge it turns that the competitive clans would be Tag, CCP, RC, E7, and LeGaCy which can just be the start to cause competition which many people long for. I mainly think of the clan and whats best for it and that also leads to the fact that nobody especially you can't predict what would happen in this merge. The best possibility is that it works out fine but you can only state that it will work out. It takes only 1 small thing to cause an explosion and as the leader of this clan I especially don't want that to happen. I created this clan to be a friendly community where we all have fun and can be friends. This eventually leads to the protection and growth of games. Also, Pariah I know you've seen a lot of different events in game, but what you saw is different then what I saw and we both have different personalities and experiences with Rep Com and I think it would be best for me since I lead LeGaCy and my experiences is what I attempted to turn LeGaCy into and some of those clans that tried to merge didn't work. That's my case and what I think right now due to what my "actual" clan members who stuck through Water and Fire will persuade me on my decision.

Very well put and I see exactly where you're coming from. Like I said, I know why you'd be concerned and I can't guarentee that it'l be a perfectly smooth transfer. I respect your opinion and judgement. My arguement is that, although similar, both offer great benefits to the other. Legacy, which has a solid memberbase of cool skilled players, lacks the structure and name that E7 has. And vise versa for E7. Your main fear is something going wrong, which could happen, but probably will not. Also I see what you mean by wanting another clan. I would too, but why spilt what could be a great clan into two decent clans? If you really want competitiveness then a merge would provide a clan of competitive caliber. It would provide a much better support for the game than two decent clans would. And i understand that you speak on behalf of what you believe to be best for the clans, but it appears as if alot of your members favor the merge themselves. Anyway, thats really all there is to it. If you don't want to and you think you'd be better off without E7 then don't merge. Easy as that.
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:24 pm

We may lack an old reputation but as I'm sure some people might say, out with the old and in with the new? LeGaCy made its own "new" reputation I don't know why I would give that up. But, I do see how making this a better clan merging with E-7 could make a powerful new name. The only thing is E-7 is old with a name and many clans back in the day let that be. 7ds for 1 example.
Back to top Go down
black_ice
black_ice

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:27 pm

My opinion is still somewhat up in the air. I have several reasons for and against the merge. They have all already been posted on this thread, so i will not repeat them again. I would like to talk with legacy members, specifically random and the squadleaders, all together in one chat room and decide what to do. Saturday would be the best day for me to do this. I dont know about you guys.

Also, thanks to all of you guys for being mature about this. It is a big decision to make, but it is not worth getting feelings hurt. Lets keep it that way Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:30 pm

black_ice wrote:
My opinion is still somewhat up in the air.

Also, thanks to all of you guys for being mature about this. It is a big decision to make, but it is not worth getting feelings hurt. Lets keep it that way Very Happy

If you don't encourage the merge we're no longer friends and I'll troll you constantly.
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:34 pm

I agree with BlackIce on the meeting idea and we'll have it on Saturday at 5 P.M Eastern. And for the fact that you will troll us just to get us to join doesn't sit to well in the air.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:35 pm

i hope you know hes kidding, i assume you do though haha
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:38 pm

I agree with BlackIce on the meeting idea and we'll have it on Saturday at 5 P.M Eastern. And for the fact that you will troll us just to get us to join doesn't sit to well in the air.
Lmao and I won't troll you. Just black ice...
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:40 pm

Joke or not I could care less on a serious topic like this, and if you want to mess with even my privates in LeGaCy that's still trolling me in a sense, so doing it with my co ldr is picking a fight bro.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Merge with E-7
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: General discussions :: Announcements-
Jump to: