Legacy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Home of Legacy

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Possible Merge with E-7

Go down 
+10
taken™
BLøøл™
».Wølf.«™
»Øs!riŠ™/Hiatus™
RainBowz
Filtr™
Atlas
black_ice
Prestige
Skrillex
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:43 pm

what kinda name does e7 have all i remember about e7 is that they went 2-20 in gamebattles.
Back to top Go down
Atlas

Atlas

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:46 pm

MAdara, to be honest, it doesnt seem like you ever have anything good to say EVER, and its quite annoying to be honest. Your one of those people that see nothing good in anything.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:48 pm

RanÐømñÈss™ - leader wrote:
Joke or not I could care less on a serious topic like this, and if you want to mess with even my privates in LeGaCy that's still trolling me in a sense, so doing it with my co ldr is picking a fight bro.
You and what army are going to fight me?? I know! Merge with E7 against me, then you'd own me.

And I'm completely joking about the last few things I've said, obviously. I love Ice, I would never troll him. Or anyone else for that matter. And I wouldn't pick a fight with you over clans I'm not in. You need to lighten up a bit, I understand it's a serious matter but it appears your pretty steadfast against the merge and so is Legacy. I think most of the serious talk has been said and it's time for opinions to form. Besides it's not like I'm trying to convert you to my religion or bashing yours. I'm kidding around about a clan merge that likely won't happen now, brah. It's just clan politics, brah, not like someones dieing or something.

On my more serious side, and from a leaders point of view, I guess it is good that you're showing alot of concern about this.
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:49 pm

Madara is somebody who has played this game for a long time, he is one of the most experienced members in the clan and any fact he points out is true. Likeable or not and again what he may seem "good" might not be for you due to your reasons and his being different then yours.
Back to top Go down
https://legacyhome.forumotion.com

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:50 pm

Madara wrote:
what kinda name does e7 have all i remember about e7 is that they went 2-20 in gamebattles.

LMAO!

Yeah, that was us. It was cause Hello and I were the only kids who could compete at the time and we only partook in about 2 matches each. And we played Reign alot. What clan were you in GB? DS?
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:53 pm

ok, i was too lazy to read all the comments so we will have the meeting as random stated. we should sort this out with good reasons. people on both sides have a point. as titan said, we have worked vey hard. as others said, if this really doesnt work out, legacy will come to an end and there could be a huge loss of members. if this does work out, we could become a great clan being together. we could attract more members.

different: I know i voted yes, but have u guys thought of why e-7 has a lack of members? i can probably imagine that people in rc(game, not clan) will think that e-7 members are just changing their names, not actually recruiting. so what makes u guys think that this will work out. i would change my vote but im a man of my word and i would listen to the higher authorities in this case.
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 6:54 pm

does e-7 even have a good background? if they dont i would consider a no
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:00 pm

Prestige™ wrote:
ok, i was too lazy to read all the comments so we will have the meeting as random stated. we should sort this out with good reasons. people on both sides have a point. as titan said, we have worked vey hard. as others said, if this really doesnt work out, legacy will come to an end and there could be a huge loss of members. if this does work out, we could become a great clan being together. we could attract more members.

different: I know i voted yes, but have u guys thought of why e-7 has a lack of members? i can probably imagine that people in rc(game, not clan) will think that e-7 members are just changing their names, not actually recruiting. so what makes u guys think that this will work out. i would change my vote but im a man of my word and i would listen to the higher authorities in this case.

Lol no offense Presitge, but if you don't read whats going on then your vote holds no water. You are forming your opinions SOLELY on what your other clan mates say. You say no, then black ice says yes and you suddenly love the idea. Now Random and Madara are putting forth their thoughts and suddenly you hope back to that side. Instead of taking thier opinions, try forming your own based on legitimate reasoning.

E7 also has a GREAT background, one of the best of any clan I'd argue with some really good players coming out of it. Other than our GB run, as Over mentioned, lmao. It's not a matter of "higher authorities" it's a matter of what you think and want. You don't have to stick to yes or no, you can change, but please make it on your own accord and not on behalf of your fellow Legacy members opinions.

Last edited by Pariah on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Also Prestige, theres a cool thing called an EDIT button. So you don't have to post twice.)
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:09 pm

b

Last edited by Prestige™ on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Fluffers
Fluffers

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:22 pm

me thinks we should merge only becuz
1.) they have a server
2.) there isnt really any clans to scrim anyways so we might as well add servers and more ppl to intern to our roster.

lolz thats just my opinion no yelly at me pwz lolz
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:28 pm

Just saying Fluffy, we have a server 2 O_o and so you are saying yes to it then?
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:32 pm

by any chance, can E-7 merge with legacy cuz we havea better site
Back to top Go down
Gonzo

Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:34 pm

I'm not giving an opinion on this, but let me start off by saying I fucking hate merges.

Last edited by Gonzo on Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://xfire.com/profile/kingcyanide18
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 7:35 pm

but why cant they merge with us, not us merge with them cuz it was their idea to merge with US
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:09 pm

Yeah I was totally for the idea of merging but now that i look at it, it would provide alot of stress and tension in Lgeacy since half of us want to and the other half dont, which could lead into legacy splitting up and wil lsolve absolutely nothing, and I know e7 has a good name but thats all i can see us gaining in this merge, If you guys suggested the idea with a little more to back it up then i would totally agree no questions asked, but as of now you guys have like 3-4 members, and a POSSIBILITY of getting a server, I just see alot of hassle over something that wont even be worth it in the end.

But I am still up in the air about it because I want to see this situation with as little bias as possible and it is kinda hard to do so, So i will continue to see what the benefits are and see what a merge will entail for both our clans.
Back to top Go down
Prestige
Prestige

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 8:57 pm

Kermit wrote:
Yeah I was totally for the idea of merging but now that i look at it, it would provide alot of stress and tension in Lgeacy since half of us want to and the other half dont, which could lead into legacy splitting up and wil lsolve absolutely nothing, and I know e7 has a good name but thats all i can see us gaining in this merge, If you guys suggested the idea with a little more to back it up then i would totally agree no questions asked, but as of now you guys have like 3-4 members, and a POSSIBILITY of getting a server, I just see alot of hassle over something that wont even be worth it in the end.

But I am still up in the air about it because I want to see this situation with as little bias as possible and it is kinda hard to do so, So i will continue to see what the benefits are and see what a merge will entail for both our clans.

he has a point cuz this will lead to splitting up if things arent fair
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:20 pm

Hey guys, I'm here to explain everything / show you all how stupid this is.

Quote :
we dont have to but it could be a good oppurtunity

A good opportunity for what? Three members. Lol.

Quote :
but why cant they merge with us, not us merge with them cuz it was their idea to merge with US

Even though this is literally one of the worst sentences in this thread, it ironically serves a good point. Why merge with a clan that needs you to actually continue surviving.

You. Want. To. Merge. With. A. Clan. With. Three. People. YOUR CLAN DOES NOT NEED THIS MERGE. The point of merging is to try and save a clan / make it stronger. Just compare your members list to theirs.

Echo7 Member list

Legacy Member list

Your clan has about 30+ members, but e7 has 3. 1 that actually plays, 1 that doesn't, and 1 that I've never even heard of before.

So now it's math time.

30+>3

YOUR CLAN HAS MORE MEMBERS THAN THEY DO WHAT IS THE POINT OF MERGING.

So now let's talk about why this is even happening. Atlas quit Legacy a couple days ago, right? Why did he join e7? I honestly don't know his reasoning, and could be totally wrong, but in my three years of playing Republic Commando I've never honestly see someone do something so incredibly stupid as join a clan with 2 other players without having some plan of getting more members. Looks like this is Atlas's. Atlas obviously wants to have a high rank in a clan with a lot of members, and who can blame him. I would want to be the same, but since I'm not him and I don't care about this game, I don't.

Quote :
The failure of a merge would be the fault of the leader(s), I think your a good leader, Random. Your just being paranoid. I'm fairly confident, it would work out. But you don't seem to think so. This topic is useless, despite everyone voting yes, you say no.

This quote honestly sums of how desperate Atlas is for this merge.

So in this thread I've seen posts like

Quote :
if you will. second, it was an old clan that might draw old (and good) players back to the clan

LLLOLOLOLOLOL NO>>>>>>

Quote :
the guys in it seem really nice, and i know freelance is cool and willing to work stuff out for compromises and stuff.

Lol three people. Good game.

Quote :
E7 also has a GREAT background, one of the best of any clan I'd argue with some really good players coming out of it.

Infil & Hello are two people out of about 50+ noobs that were in e7. Those are the only two players that I ever saw come out of e7 with some mild bit of skill.
If you put Vespasian and Highlander in your good player list I'm going to lol so fucking hard.

So it seems that you guys really like e7's background. Guess what e7's reputation is for old players like Over and I. Nothing. e7 is the equivalent of RAM in our mind. honestly when we think of e7's reputation this is what we think of:

Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 41506730-4

So unless you guys are talking about e7' reputation with noob players that will most likely never be good at the video go ahead and use that as part of the argument, but if you're actually trying to, as Blackice seemed to imply, attract good and old players it's probably better to just stick with this. Also when UC formed and e7 was no more honestly it helped the clan. I would just like to also point out that if you are all basing your opinion of e7 off the fact that some of their older / mildly better players became gens etc. in RC, consider his, RedCell to players like Over, Dom, and I are now the equivalent of e7 back then.

So hey, this post seems like it's full of a large amount of negativity right? Actually there's a very large positive side to it. If you merge with e7 you will lose this incredibly interesting site and probably a couple members along the way, but if e7 merges with you then you'll gain two active members. The two members of e7 are not going to just stay there. A clan of two people is literally the equivalent of of me sitting in my room doing nothing for a couple weeks. They are going to leave and they are going to go search for a new clan, but guess whose clan is the only one worth joining. Yours. So guess whose clan they're going to join. Yours. I suppose one could consider RedCell to be another option. But Lol@Redcell.

if you still wanna go through with a merge of sorts I would consider handling this as a merge of e7 to Legacy. Have them two come to your clan. Give them conditions, not them give you conditions. (Remember that math equation 30+>3)

________________________________________________________________________________

So through this post we have all learned some things about merging and e7. Allow me to summarize in a list format.

1. It is pointless to merge with a clan that has more need of you than you them.
2. E7 CURRENTLY HAS 3 MEMBERS 1 OF WHICH DOES NOT EVEN PLAY THE VIDEO GAME.
3. e7's background has nothing to do with any sort of merge. No old players are going to magically appear out of air for a clan like e7.
4. You could just as easily keep your clan the way it is but have e7's members(2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) 'merge' with yours.

Last edited by ChaosFlight on Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:49 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:23 pm

Good Game.
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 9:25 pm

Thanks for that long clear up O_o. I'm on the agreement side actually that this wouldn't be a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Filtr™
Voting member
Voting member
Filtr™

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 14, 2011 11:12 pm

@ ChaosFlight, that made so much sense. I'd like to vote on the idea that IF we merge e7 merges with us. e7 may be an epic name but in my opinion LeGaCy is more epic. Like he said are we really going to vote solely on the name? I've played for 2 years and remember this clan. Some of the members were good, but others as stated above were noobs. I only voted Yes because of the good players ( I thought there were), and I thought they had more than 3 members O_O. Now that I've been updated, I'm up in the air. I take away my yes vote, and say maybe.
Back to top Go down
Skrillex
Admin
Admin
Skrillex

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 5:57 am

That picture was their old years, currently they have 3-4 members dont know if they increased that number though.
Back to top Go down
Gonzo

Gonzo

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 6:05 am

ChaosFlight wrote:
You. Want. To. Merge. With. A. Clan. With. Three. People. YOUR CLAN DOES NOT NEED THIS MERGE. The point of merging is to try and save a clan / make it stronger. Just compare your members list to theirs.
/thread
Back to top Go down
http://xfire.com/profile/kingcyanide18
RainBowz

RainBowz

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 7:22 am

Guys what you need to do is to get E7 some members. The more members the better. Then when they have like 50 members and a server you merge with them but until then i wouldn't no point in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Kast
Kast

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 1:28 pm

Pariah wrote:
Madara wrote:

LMAO!

Yeah, that was us. It was cause Hello and I were the only kids who could compete at the time and we only partook in about 2 matches each. And we played Reign alot. What clan were you in GB? DS?

^Lol
Back to top Go down
Fluffers
Fluffers

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 EmptyFri Apr 15, 2011 2:19 pm

me changed mind lolz. Rainbow y would we recruit for e-7 just to merge with them lolz.

anyways if they want to merge they come to our name and our site otherwise they can stay alone with there 3 ppl that dont play or cant play good. Whats to gain with us moving 30 or more ppl over to a site for a new name new site and 3 new members not to mention how many ppl would leave if we did this....

NO MERGING Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Merge with E-7   Possible Merge with E-7 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Merge with E-7
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy :: General discussions :: Announcements-
Jump to: